Why do I take shortcuts?
I am a mom, wife, and have many businesses so in order to take care of ALL of that day in and day out, I have to take shortcuts that allow me to get this shit done.
EVERY single part of my life including my coaching business, I have a shortcut or hack that makes it 10X easier.
Recently, I have also been called The Shortcut Queen.. I’ll breakdown some good life hacks for you:
- When it comes to blow drying your hair, don’t blow dry it right after a shower because it will take FOREVER then just end up damaging your hair. Instead, I like to take a shower then let it air dry until about 80-90% dry then will blow dry it after that. I also use some AMAZING luxury hair products that allow my hair to dry faster but keep great moisture. (PM me if you want to know about it)
- Working out.. I like to take this yoga class that is completely heated, and also goes through a ton of motions throughout the entire class for only 45 minutes. Doing this allows me to get in my workout within less time.
Onto my coaching business where shortcuts are LIFFEEE!!
Beeeecaaaaussseeee living your best life, comes down to the shortcuts. Why are you worker harder and making life and biz so damn DIFFICULT?
If you take the shortcuts, work EASSSSYY, then you have time (A LOT OF IT) for fun.
For MORE money.
Being a business owner we are told to “show up”, and I would say this is correct that showing up and being visible is a huge reason why I have been successful. BUT… I don’t get burnt out showing up, because I use shortcuts and hacks that allow me to become visible but not do the hard work.
Here are some great business hacks you can start implementing today:
- Start automating your on boarding for clients. I like to use Dubsado since I can put my contracts, invoices, send emails, send questionnaires, and so much more all on one platform.
- Repurpose any social media posts that have done great for you. I like to write social media posts, but its not like I am going to come up with one every single day. Instead, when the inspiration strikes I write it then copy it to an Evernote and have my virtual assistant schedule it out to post again about 2-3 months later through using SmarterQueue.
- When you do a Facebook Live, repurpose it by having someone transcribe it for you or using google voice to transcribe and use that content for a blog post, an email to your list, or a social media post.
- If you don’t like writing, use voice notes then transcribe later.
Hack your business, and make more money!!
Need more help in becoming a Shortcut Queen? Grab the $10k Formula Guide which reveals the EXACT 5 SIMPLE steps to take your ONLINE business from $0- $10k in just 35 days!